And before you leave, be sure to join our newsletter list to receive blissful inspiration
(and more printables too!)
Click Below for your free printable:
How to play Scattergories:
1. Pick a letter of the alphabet (you can roll a alphabet dice or draw out of a hat).
2. Set a timer for 1 minute.
3. When the timer starts, players see how many categories they can fill up by thinking of answers that start with the chosen letter. When the time is up, all players quit writing. Then they go around the group, answering out loud what they got for each category.
4. The player with the most answers wins the round. There is 1 point per answer unless they come up with a viable answer that has two words that starts with that letter. For example, if the letter was 'W' and the answer was "Wicked Witch" that would count for 2 points. However, if it is something that doesn't necessarily go together such as "Wimpy Witch" then they would only get 1 point.
5. Whether or not an answer is right or viable depends on the group you are playing with. If something doesn't seem to fit the category or subject then the group can dispute it and vote on whether or not that person's answer deserves a point.