I think you will love all of these ideas, so be sure to click over and check them out!
2. These Easter Butterflies from Marla Meredith are so cute!
3. Quickly throw together this Bunny Trail Mix from Mom's Favorite Stuff!
4. This is my family's favorite Easter tradition and the kids can help make them.
5. These Bird Nest Cookies from East Coast Mommy are so creative!
6. Heavenly Three Minute Easter Fluff from Mom on Time Out!
7. These Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls from A Girl and a Glue Gun look scrumptious!
8. Easy Easter Bunnies from Space Ships and Laser Beams are perfect for kids!
9. Colorful Easter Blossom Sugar Cookies from My Kitchen Craze!
10. Peeps Pretzel Rods from My Litter make great gifts!
11. Easter Bunny Pudding Cups from Passion for Savings are perfect for kids!
12. Chickie Bird Fruit Cups by No Biggie would be great in kids' school lunches!
13. These Bunny Donuts from I Heart Arts n Crafts are a fun idea!
14. Easter Egg Fruit Pizza by Persnickety Plates is sure to be a hit at any party!
15. These Chocolate M&M Cookies by Back for Seconds are a chocolatey delight!
16. Lamb Cupcakes by The Decorated Cookie make my heart melt- they're adorable!
17. This Easter Dirt Cake by Lil' Luna is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
What will you be doing for Easter this year? I hope that you will have a happy and peaceful one. Easter is often a time to look inward and reflect on our lives and how we can make them better. If you are looking for ways to find more peace in your life, be sure to check out the #PrinceOfPeace Easter initiative from mormon.org that discusses 8 principles of peace that truly bless our lives.
Click here for more: